- Part 1: GETTING STARTED
- In this section we'll start with the cameras basic features including
switching on, recording and focusing.
- Part 2: WHITE BALANCE
- Colour temperature and why you need to do a white balance. Oh and
a black balance too.
- Part 3: EXPOSURE AND GAIN
- f stops, decibels and using zebra stripes
- Part 4: THE SHUTTER
- Why you might need the shutter
- Part 5: BATTERIES
- Taking care of your batteries
- Part 6: TAPES
- Taking care of your tapes
- Part 7: TIME CODE
- Record run, time of day, user bits
- Part 8: SOUND LEVELS
- Getting the levels right, mic level and line level.
- Part 9: LIGHTING
- Working in daylight and mixed light
- Part 10: TROUBLE SHOOTING
- You've no sound or pictures! check here for possible solutions
- Part 11: TRIPODS
- Why you need one! what to do if you must go hand held.
- PLUS...WORKING ALONE
Back to the top.