In need of some PD 150 or PD 170 camera training?
We offer 5 day courses and one-to-one personal training.
- Part 1: GETTING STARTED
- In this section we'll start with the camera's basic features including
switching on and recording
- Part 2: FOCUS
- Getting to grips with manual focus
- Part 3: EXPOSURE AND GAIN
- f stops, decibels and using zebra stripes
- Part 4: WHITE BALANCE
- What may look like white light to you, can look very different to
- Part 5: THE SHUTTER
- Why you might need the shutter
- Part 6: BATTERIES
- Taking care of your batteries
- Part 7: TAPES
- Taking care of your tapes
- Part 8: TIME CODE
- Record run, time of day, user bits
- Part 9: SOUND LEVELS
- Getting the levels right, mic level and line level. - PLUS the latest
info on the audio hiss problem
- Part 10: LIGHTING
- Working in daylight and mixed light
- Part 11: TROUBLE SHOOTING
- You've no sound or pictures! check here for possible solutions
- Part 12: TRIPODS
- Why you need one! what to do if you must go hand held.
- PLUS...WORKING ALONE
Need some help with your camera?
I highly recommend you join the
yahoo egroup called VX2K. We share info on the VX2000 and the PD 150.
They're a friendly lot and plenty of good information gets spread around.
If you post a question on the forum you'll get an answer within 24 hours.
See you there ;-)
Lost your camera manual? Need a replacement copy - try http://www.sony.ca/dvcam/manuals/DSR-PD150.pdf
Please note, this is a slow download (5,0011KB).
2000 - 2010